Thursday, June 28, 2012

Cupcake Pencil Toppers

I love bright summer colours and using felt is a great way to utilize those wonderful colours. Today I am going to show you how I made cupcake pencil toppers
I cut out a little cupcake template on white paper and then a rectangle a little bigger than the base of the cupcake. I chose to cut out the cupcakes purple, pink, and blue, while I did the base a nice brown. Make sure you cut out two of everything for each pencil topper.
My first step was to glue sequins onto the cupcakes with some white glue.
All I had left to do was sew the brown base to the cupcakes and then sew two together to make the topper.

We wish you all a happy long weekend! Stay tuned next week for our Canada Party and some other great projects we have been working on.

Happy Crafting,

PS: Here's where we link up.

4 comments:

  1. These are absolutely adorable!!! Thanks so much for sharing at Two Sasters!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute!!! I pinned them! :-)
    I'd like to invite you to link up this and any other recent project/recipe with my Super Link Party!
    http://earning-my-cape.blogspot.com/2012/06/super-link-party-7.html
    I hope to see you there! :-)
    ~Susie~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so cute! I love them! Thanks so much for sharing at the Pomp Party! Pinning to our Pomp Party board!

    Jill @ Create.Craft.Love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooooooo cuuuuuute!! I found you via Two Sasters' link party, now following :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...